Go away from the overcrowded places and discover the off the beaten tracks of Venice! The guide will accompany you in the heart of Venice letting you discover the most charming and picturesque corners: from San Marco area to the Rialto Bridge!
- Discover the secret part of Venice
- The guide will escort you through the labyrinth of narrow street
- See some of artistic jewels known only by the locals
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
Venice Tours Assistance Point Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 - The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). The guide will have a sign "VOX CITY GUIDE"
Go away from the overcrowded places and discover the off the beaten tracks of Venice! The guide will accompany you in the heart of Venice letting you discover the most charming and picturesque corners, full of history such as the Rialto Bridge, with its traditional markets and San Giacometto Church, the oldest one of Venice (about 1200 A.C.).
Once upon a time, merchants as Marco Polo from all over the world came here to trade and sell its exotic goods. Go through the labyrinth of “calli” (narrow venetian streets) in order to find some hidden architectonic jewels such as the breathtaking “Scala of Boboli”, a stunning spiral staircase that belonged to one of the richest families in Venice.
A few meters from there you will admire the Fenice Opera House, where Giuseppe Verdi and many other great composers performed their masterpieces.
- Languages: Italian, English and Spanish live commentary - French and German traslated by mobile app.
- Cancellation: bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. The Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (it can be postponed later or to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)