You cannot leave Lake Como without having visited its “pearl” and its “diamond”: Bellagio and Varenna. Bellagio is a one-of-a-kind location, also thanks to its position,from there, one can embrace the horizon almost completely, and Varenna is the ideal hamlet for lovers and photographers!
- Visit two of the most beautiful villages on Lake Como individually
- Get on board of a private boat that will take you on a tour from Bellagio to Varenna
- After having a walk in Varenna, a private transfer will welcome you to take you to the Vezio Castle
- Visit the Vezio Castle individually and savor a brunch or aperitif with local products
- At the end of the tour, our driver will be waiting to take you to Varenna where you can take the typical Larian ferry boat and return to Bellagio
Roundtrip private transfer to the hotel/villa/location (extra on request)
Local tourist guide (extra on request)
|Participants||From 2 to 8 people|
We recommend to go to Bellagio individually for about 45 minutes / 1 hour so that you can visit it before meeting up at the Lido di Bellagio, where our driver and the private boat will be waiting for you.
Lake Como Tourism wish you a nice tour! For any need contact: +39 380 1995222
You cannot leave Lake Como without having visited its “pearl” and its “diamond”: Bellagio and Varenna.Bellagio is a one-of-a-kind location, also thanks to its position: from there, one can embrace the horizon almost completely!
After visiting it, you will do a fantastic boat tour on the centre of the lake, where the views will leave you breathless. You will reach Varenna, a suggestive fishing hamlet to visit slowly, walking romantically along the lakeside. Our driver will takes you to the Castle of Vezio, located on top of the hill behind the village. This Castle will take you back in time with its unique atmosphere.
Cross the old drawbridge and be ready for a medieval adventure! You may also climb up the tower to enjoy a 360-degrees view, one of the best panoramas of Lake Como. In the middle of the beautiful olive garden of the Castle or on the beautiful terrace overlooking the lake, you will have a rich aperitif with local products.