You will discover through a nature walk the olive grove of this Ancient Masseria in the area of the Trulli and Masserie. Returning to the Masseria we will visit the oil mill, to discover the techniques and the process that transforms the harvested olives into High Quality organic oil.
- Visit a historic Masseria in the heart of the Apulian countryside
- An experience that will lead you to discover the land of ancient olive trees
- Explore the area of processing and production of extra virgin olive oil
The landlord with his centuries-old experience handed down by his family, selects the olives of his Masserie and surrounding areas. Respect for nature is the goal of the company which pursues organic farming with dedication. Returning to the Masseria we will visit the oil mill with adjoining bottling, to discover the techniques and the process that transforms the harvested olives into High Quality organic oil.
We will conclude our trip with a tasting of the oil produced in the Masseria in a typical trullo. The tasting is a very refined technique, equal to that of wine.
The organoleptic characteristics of this product, the result of the skilful production techniques of the oil masters, are savored even by the less experienced, who can easily taste its aromatic characteristics and recognize its quality with small tricks. And, to appreciate the differences in taste in a simple way, the traditional slice of bread with oil is really enough: a real delicacy, because the magic of Puglia extra virgin olive oil is precisely that of giving an always new flavor even to the most usual food.
- Nature walk in the olive grove
- Return to the farm for a visit to the mill with adjoining bottling
- Transfer to the trullo with tastings of oils and typical products;